Are you looking for a kitchen faucet that combines modern style with traditional functionality? Do you love the idea of having a faucet that is made from 100% solid stainless steel? If so, then you’re going to want to look at what this Kraus kitchen faucet could bring to your kitchen. Built to resist rust and discoloration, you’ll receive all of the necessary mounting hardware and water lines with this unit upon purchase. It has an MSRP of $720, but you’ll save up to 58% by shopping on websites like Amazon for this beautiful faucet.
The Features of the Kraus KPF-2170
The primary feature of this kitchen faucet is the durability of its design. It’s one of the heaviest residential faucets produced by Kraus or even on the market today at 9 full pounds. This means you’ll need to have a good, tight installation for this faucet so it doesn’t work itself loose or ruin your sink under even normal use conditions. It’s deck mounted for added durability, but is a single faucet unit so sinks with multiple holes will need to be covered.
There’s also these features to consider:
- the faucet height on this unit is 16.93 inches, so you’ll get enough extra height with this gooseneck design without having the look of a commercial faucet;
- the spray head is spring-tensioned so you’ll get a reliable, flexible experience when you’re working at the sink; and
- the hose on this unit is 24 inches long, giving you enough room to move about without having problems in the cabinet underneath.
This kitchen faucet does have a satin finish on the stainless steel, which is how it helps to resist corrosion. The finish is included with the limited lifetime warranty, which gives your investment a little extra security.
The Advantages of the Kraus KPF-2170
The primary advantage with this kitchen faucet is found inside the faucet itself. Modern kitchen faucets have an aerator installed that helps to regulate the flow of water so it isn’t too strong, yet also remains soft. This unit features a Swiss-made aerator that will stand up to the rigors of time, delivering you a consistent result every time you turn the water on. There’s also these advantages to consider:
- the testing on this unit is extremely rigorous, having been certified and listed by every major North American certification agency;
- installation of this unit can work in a primary sink hole that is just 1.375 inches; and
- the spray and stream toggle is a durable part of this model and will help you get the right output you need for the job that has to get done.
The bottom line is that this is a great faucet. It’s very, very heavy and is virtually indestructible. If what you want is a solid faucet that will endure everything your household can throw at it, then this is the model you’re going to want. That’s why it receives our highest of recommendations.Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.