Do you like the idea of a traditional faucet in your kitchen? Are you wanting a single unit kitchen faucet instead of one that has three or even four different installations required to get your new unit functional? If so, then you’re going to love the KPF-2110 model that is made by Kraus. This kitchen faucet is made from 100% stainless steel and is designed to resist rust, discoloration, and other forms of corrosion. The MSRP of this faucet is $620, but you can save up to 55% by shopping on websites like Amazon.
The Features of the Kraus KPF-2110
The primary feature that you’ll notice with this faucet is its unique pull-out feature. The design of the faucet is more reminiscent of something you’d see in your bathroom, but the functionality of the unit is exactly what your kitchen needs. The headspring is tensioned so you get a good retractable experience when you need to pull out the spray head and you’ll have consistent water flow throughout the entire process.
There’s also these other features to consider:
- the spout on this faucet swivels a full 180 degrees, giving you the functionality that you need when working at the sink;
- the hose on this pull-out unit is 28 inches long, giving you enough extra length without catching on your pipes below the sink; and
- the total faucet height is 10.75 inches, giving you enough height to work, but not so much height that you change the profile of your kitchen with this faucet.
The one item of caution with this unit comes during the installation process. This Kraus model weighs in at 7 pounds, so you or your plumber will need to really crank down and tighten up the mounting brackets on this faucet. If they’re loose even just a bit, this faucet will work its way loose in a few weeks.
The Advantages of the Kraus KPF-2110
The primary advantage of this unit is its overall design. It’s a one-piece design, of course, but with the handle on top. This allows you to “bump” the handle on when you’ve got your hands full so you don’t have to waste water turning the faucet on beforehand when you’re busy. Add in the quality hardware, like the Swiss-made aerator in the unit, and you’ll be getting an ADA compliant model that works perfectly in your kitchen!
There’s also these other advantages to consider:
- the limited lifetime warranty includes the finish on the faucet;
- the pull-out faucet is fully insulated so you can run your hot water without needing a hot pad or glove; and
- this faucet has been heavily certified throughout North America and meets all specifications for building codes.
You’re not going to find any plastic here, but that means a heavy faucet that could be too heavy for some. The angle of the water stream is just a bit outward instead of straight down as well, so some users might have an issue with sink compatibility. Otherwise this Kraus kitchen faucet is priced well, functions well, and will be a quality fixture in your kitchen for years to come with its durability. That’s why this model gets one of our highest recommendations.Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.