Are you looking for an affordable kitchen faucet that has the commercial gooseneck shape to it? Are you looking to avoid that commercial look with the added springs on the outside of the faucet? For a clean, classic look, you’ll want to consider the satin nickel finish of this Kraus kitchen faucet. The KPF-1622SN model features a right-hand side handle, like many commercial units do, and you’ll still get the pull out functionality, but with look that fits better with your kitchen. The MSRP of this unit is $425, but you can save up to 60% by shopping on websites like Amazon.
The Features of the Kraus KPF-1622SN
The primary feature of this faucet is the fact that it is constructed with solid brass. The outer level of the faucet has also been triple-plated to prevent any corrosion or discoloration that can happen with similar designs over time. All of the mounting hardware is included with this unit, making it a simple task to upgrade the look of your kitchen with just a little extra effort. It utilizes the standard US plumbing installation process.
There’s also these features to consider:
- the hose on this pull-out faucet is 24 inches long, giving you enough length to have some flexibility;
- the spout on this unit swivels a full 360 degrees so you have greater reach; and
- the counterweight that is built into this unit is one of the best available in the industry today, giving you the durability that you need with a pull-out unit.
You’ll get 60 PSI from this faucet when the water is fully on, which is a lot better than similar new faucets with the modern regulations of water flow through an aerator. It does weigh in at 6 pounds, however, so installation could be a little difficult on some sink setups.
The Advantages of the Kraus KPF-1622SN
The primary advantage that comes with this kitchen faucet is the fact that the included water lines are made of nylon and highly durable. This unit really is built to last as even the foundation of it is made from brass. It’s very attractive, very functional, but the one down side is that there isn’t a sprayer on this model as there are on others. There’s also these advantages to consider:
- you’ll get a deck mounted installation process that will give you extra stability if it works with your current sink setup;
- this kitchen faucet features a drip-free ceramic cartridge; and
- the spout reach on this unit is 7 inches, which helps it work with more sinks than larger models.
The one issue seen with this faucet is the fact that the very tip of the faucet doesn’t always retract all the way. This causes the faucet to hang down just a little because it won’t settle into its original position sometimes, even when you put it in manually. Outside of this issue, this faucet works as expected and as the ability to provide your kitchen with the upgraded look you want. This Kraus kitchen faucet brings the goods – it’s just up to you to install them!Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.