Do you love the simplistic design that comes with the modern high arch kitchen faucet? Do you secretly hate the fact that many of these arch designs come in an all-in-one package with their control lever? If you want the functionality of an all-in-one unit and the flexibility of a separate control lever, then you want the K-647 model of the Kohler Simplice line. It offers the best of both worlds, in three distinctive finishes that are scratch-resistant, so that you can finish your kitchen chores on time. With an MSRP of $425, you can save up to 15% on your purchase by shopping on a website like Amazon.
The Features of the Kohler Simplice
The primary feature of this kitchen faucet is the triple-function spray head that comes with this unit. It gives you the standard aerator spray that flows at 2.2 GPM – higher than other Kohler models. You’ll also get the handy spray option with a rubber push button that is on the back of the head. There’s also a stopping feature that allows you to prevent water waste while you’re busy with a chore.
You’ll also want to take a look at these features as well:
- this kitchen faucet comes equipped with a MasterClean sprayface that makes cleaning up hard water build-up simple, easy, and chemical-free;
- this faucet contains ProMotion technology that allows for a quieter experience in the kitchen that is nice and smooth; and
- the spout on this unit rotates 360 degrees so that you can use it for whatever chore happens to come your way.
This might be one of the more expensive kitchen faucets in the Kohler line, but it is also one of the best. It’s backed up by a limited lifetime warranty that applies to the original owner of a home.
The Advantages of the Kohler Simplice
Unlike other kitchen faucet designs that embed the control buttons that help a user switch between the different kind of water flows available, this Kohler model offers a raised button that is easy to access. Even if your hands are wet, slimy, and soapy, you’ll be able to switch or stop the water flow. There are also these advantages to consider too:
- the aerator can be swapped out with an even lower flowing option to increase water savings;
- installing this faucet is incredibly easy and most DIY folks will have it done in 30 minutes or less; and
- it provides an effective result in small and large sinks alike.
The one issue that has been noticed with this faucet is the fact that the parts seem to wear out sometimes under heavy wear and tear conditions. This includes the seals and the valve that switches between the water flows. These are covered under the limited lifetime warranty that is supplied by Kohler, however, so your investment will be protected.
When push comes to shove, this kitchen faucet may be more expensive than others, but in return you’ll get the side lever controls that you might want. If that’s worth the extra value, then this kitchen faucet can deliver a quality performance when you need it most. For that reason, the value you’ll receive is worth the cost.Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.