Do you love the overhead lever handles instead of the modern designs that put the handles on the side? Are you looking for a pullout faucet that will help you quickly finish your kitchen chores? The Kohler Forte version of the single control pullout kitchen faucet is specifically designed to help you get all your chores done quickly. It’s a single mount faucet, made from stainless steel, with a vibrant finish that will make this faucet really stand out in your home. The MSRP on this faucet is $330, but you can save up to 45% off the retail price by shopping on a site like Amazon.
The Features of the Kohler Forte
The primary feature that you’ll notice with this faucet is the fact that this faucet really is built to last. It weighs in at 5 pounds, so installing it is pretty easy. In return, you’ll receive a faucet that resists tarnishing and corrosion in way that exceeds industry standards by over two times the expected amount. The ceramic disc valves are also built to this specification so that you’ll get a lifetime of durable performance from your new Kohler kitchen faucet.
There’s also these features to consider as well:
- the spray face has incorporated MasterClean technology that will help to resist mineral build-up, making the cleaning process simple and fast;
- the faucet includes a high temperature stop that can be preset to allow a maximum temperature and when exceeded, the water flow will stop; and
- the hose is made of a braided nylon, allowing for a high level of performance straight out of the box.
The metal construction of this kitchen faucet is intended to guarantee a long life for your investment. With several different finishes available, you can match up your new faucet with your interior design with one-click ease.
The Advantages of the Kohler Forte
The primary advantage that you’ll notice with this faucet is how easy it is to really use. All you’ve got to do is flip the lever up and you’ve got water! There’s no weird twisting or turning required here. It works for lefties and righties equally and the spray head on this model is designed ergonomically so that you can have a maximized grip every time. There’s also these advantages to consider:
- the spray head has a ball joint swivel that ensures a smooth operation;
- the push button for the spray or aerator flow is located on the side of the head instead of the top; and
- this faucet has a self-contained valve that creates straightforward temperature and volume controls.
The buttons and seals of this faucet seem to be the primary issue that users face when considering long term durability. They seem to give out after 3 years of consistent use or so. This is covered by the lifetime warranty, but certainly a frustration that must be considered up front. Overall, however, this faucet does deliver on Kohler’s reputation of a quality product at a quality price.Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.