Are you looking for a single point installation for your new kitchen faucet? Do you want a kitchen faucet that exceeds the industry standards for water flow rates? With the Grohe Ladylux3, you’ll get a kitchen faucet that has a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute and offers an installation that works perfectly for the traditional or undermount sink. There are three distinct finishes that are offered with this faucet and the modern design helps to upgrade the look of any kitchen. The MSRP of this faucet is $881, but you can save up to 56% on the price of this item by shopping on a website like Amazon.
The Features of the Grohe Ladylux3
The primary feature of this kitchen faucet is the effectiveness of the design in its pull-down feature. It’s a larger sprayhead than you’ll find on similar models, giving you extra grip and security when using the feature. The operation of the pull-down is smooth as silk and it retracts nicely when you’re done. It won’t snap back on you, but it also won’t just sit there and dangle either. There’s also these other features to consider:
- the maximum deck thickness for this installation is 2 3/8 inches, allowing for extra installation options on older sinks;
- the spout reach of this faucet is 8 1/8 inch, giving most sinks a good, full coverage; and
- the total spout height of this faucet is 14.75 inches, giving you plenty of extra space for all of your sink chores.
Add in the single lever design that is fluid and effortless and you’ve got all the features you need to work in your kitchen effectively. It looks good, works consistently, and you’ll receive a quality result every single time.
The Advantages of the Grohe Ladylux3
The primary advantage that you’ll receive with this kitchen faucet is the quality of the materials which were used in its construction. The foundation of this unit is solid brass, while you’ll also receive a sturdy finish that is resistant to scratches and dings. It is compliant with all local and national manufacturing requirements. There’s also these advantages in play as well:
- the hose that is used for this pull-down feature is braided stainless steel;
- the option to switch between flows is accomplished with a trigger-like option for greater ease of use; and
- the spout on this faucet is able to rotate a full 360 degrees for maximum versatility.
The one issue with this faucet is that you’ve got to keep the trigger depressed on the sprayhead in order to switch between water flows. Grohe did this because they were having problems with the lock breaking on the switch, but the compromise means always having your finger on the trigger. Otherwise this is an excellent faucet that you will enjoy using for years to come. That’s why it receives one of our strongest recommendations.Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.