Are you looking for a kitchen faucet that will help you replicate what you’d see in a commercial kitchen? Do you want a kitchen faucet that has a lot of great features, yet isn’t priced so high that you’ll struggle to pay your mortgage this month? What you’re looking for then is the Delta Cassidy pull-down kitchen faucet. It’s constructed in the classic gooseneck design that gives you easy access to the sprayhead so you can pull it down and get your sink chores done in a snap. It comes in 4 distinct finishes and the price is nice: just $284 on Amazon.
The Features of the Delta Cassidy
Even though this faucet is a single, all-in-one unit, it works with a 3 point installation with an optional top deckplate and that’s the primary feature that’s nice with this kitchen faucet. It looks stunning, yet the faucet itself weighs in at just over 3 pounds so it works on virtually any sink installation. It has a brass foundation underneath the finish and the end result is a fixture that will upgrade the look of any kitchen for a great price!
There’s also these features to consider too:
- the flow rate of this faucet is 1.8 GPM, so you’ll save up to 20% on your water usage once this fixture is installed;
- there’s a lifetime limited warranty that comes with this faucet that includes the craftsmanship of the finish; and
- the spout on this faucet rotates a full 360 degrees so you can get your work done in a simple, easy way.
With a total height of 15.5 inches, the Delta Cassidy brings a dramatic appearance to any kitchen that will make it look current and modern for years to come.
The Advantages of the Delta Cassidy
The primary advantage that is seen with this kitchen faucet is that Delta has incorporated their diamond sealing technology on the valves. This is intended to provide strength in the valves that exceeds industry standards by 10 times! It also has provided evidence in testing that you could use this faucet up to 5 million times and not have a leak spring up. At this price point, that’s a tremendous deal.
There’s also these advantages to think about as well:
- the pull-down hose on this faucet is 62 inches long and is braided so you’ll always have a smooth operation;
- the hose weight moves freely and allows for docking the sprayhead quickly and simply; and
- MagnaTite technology helps to lock this faucet’s sprayhead in place.
This faucet does struggle a little with hard water. You’ll want to regularly clean this faucet to prevent the seals from breaking if you invest into this kitchen faucet with this water issue. Otherwise this faucet delivers the goods consistently and you’ll find it to be a tremendous value purchase! That’s why the Delta Cassidy pull-down kitchen faucet receives one of our highest recommendations.Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.