Are you looking for a kitchen faucet that has a slim, compact design? Do you want a tall faucet that speaks to a traditional look, but still offers modern functionality? With six unique finishes from which to choose and the slim design that works in the kitchen in a variety of ways, this bar faucet from the Danze line of Opulence kitchen faucets delivers the goods every time you need to turn it on. With an MSRP of $367, you can save up to 42% on your purchase of this faucet on a website like Amazon.
The Features of This Danze Kitchen Faucet
The primary feature that you’ll notice with this kitchen faucet is that the design effectively works. The aerator has ¼ inch clearance and there’s a 3/8 inch OD inlet that compliments the 9.75 inch swivel spout that can rotate up to 180 degrees with ease. The reach on this unit is only 5.5 inches, however, so keep that in mind when you think about the design of your sink. There’s also these other features to consider as well:
- this kitchen faucet is constructed using brass, giving it an extra level of durability for every day use;
- the side temperature handle is smooth and fluid, giving you an easy control mechanism; and
- the faucet is designed to deliver up to 2.5 GPM, a higher standard level than you’ll find in similar faucets in this price range.
The one limitation of this kitchen faucet is the spout reach. It works well as a secondary faucet for a smaller sink or perhaps a drinking faucet on the primary sink if you have an extra installation point. Most users find it too small to use as a primary faucet unless they have a smaller sink in their kitchen.
The Advantages of This Danze Kitchen Faucet
The advantage of this kitchen faucet is an advantage that you’ll see across the entire line of Danze products. The ceramic valve that is utilized in this faucet helps to prevent leaks because it resists the corrosion and degradation that metal or plastic valves face in similar items from other manufacturers. This adds durability to the unit and lets you have a smooth swiveling experience every time you need to use your faucet.
There’s also these other advantages to consider:
- because of the design of this faucet, it is virtually maintenance free over the life of the unit;
- even hard water has the ability to flow freely from this unit without causing failures from within; and
- this faucet is designed to reduce noises by resisting water backups into the backflow valve that can cause the annoying hammering other faucets may create.
It’s difficult to find anything wrong with these design beyond the limitations of its reach. If you need a good secondary kitchen faucet, an outdoor faucet, or you want to coordinate with your other Danze Opulence faucets in other locations, this unit has the ability to effectively meet your needs. That’s why it receives one of our highest recommendations!Click here to compare prices and get the best price on this faucet.